Tuesday 29 November 2011

Development for Designs

Below are the development sheets for my designs, I used balck and white photocopies of my drawings to play around with composition, and decided on 5 final designs, 3 being placement designs. All 3 being unique and different but work togeather. The other 2 are multi directional repeats which I had just learnt so I triend it on 2 designs and I feel they work really well and aid the placement designs.


Multi directional repeat; black and whitle layout and traced ready for screen exposure.


Multi directional repeat; black and whitle layout and traced ready for screen exposure.



Black and White placemet, with tracing ready for exposure and a print sample of the design using discharge and steaming for 30mins after.


Black and White placeent, tracing over the top to hep alter the original design, digital print samples down the side and on top, both different as I altered the original design on photoshop to take out the figure in the middle.


Black and White placement, with photocopy to use transfer inks to do with the heat press, unfortunatly that technique did not work. Digital print samples down the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment